Born in Vallejo California, Pastor Cedric L. Baltrip is the younger of two sons born to Mac Edward Baltrip and Sheila Baltrip. Being a military family the Baltrip family lived in several cities around the country until they finally settled in beautiful San Diego, CA.
Pastor Baltrip received his formal education in the San Diego Unified School District, Graduating in 1985 from Lincoln High School. He later went on to higher learning as he attended San Diego State University. While pursuing an education at the university he decided to make a career move, and he enrolled into The Deloux School of Cosmetology where he received his certification in Cosmetology. He also received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies at Next Dimension University and Bible College.
Pastor Cedric Baltrip currently serves as Senior Pastor of The Dominion Center Church of San Diego. For the past 10 years, his congregation has not only grown in numbers but most importantly in Spirit. Pastor Baltrip strongly believes that there is a mandate from God to all believers to spread the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to people of all races, colors, creeds, and walks of life. Just as Jesus commissions us as ministers of the Gospel to go into all the world and teach all nations, we must all realize that this assignment is not limited to those that are clergy but to all that believe on the name of Jesus. Pastor Baltrip is a devoted husband to his wife of 20 years, a father of 4 with 5 beautiful grandchildren.
1. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three manifestations: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the true and living Son of God. He is God that wrapped Himself in flesh, came to earth, dies as a perfect sacrifice on the cross for our sins, and on the third day, He rose bodily from the dead that all men might have a right to the tree of life everlasting. Christ ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and therefore lost his first estate. Only through regeneration by the blood of Jesus and the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.